Hello from the iberian peninsula!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpanishTamaLover86

Reaction score
Hi to everybody.My name is Jaime(James in english),and i am from the northwestern of Spain,region of Galicia,and my home town is ourense,known by it´s termal waters where to take a bath and relax and other sites of interest,like our beautiful romanic cathedral and our roman bridge.

I am 26 years old and i love tamagotchis.here nobody can buy one of them anymore but i had luck and i found a familitchi and a music star in a minor toy store.I already had one from the first generation back in 1996,but i don´t have it anymore.

I must say the main reason to make an account here is that the ambient is very good and i feel i can stay very well with all of you,that´s what i want,cause my hunger of friendship is very big.

No more to say,have a good night or day and i desire to post things and spend a good part of my lifetime here with you people.

:)

Benvenuti

<.< I think that means welcome....if not.... Welcome!

Well thanks a lot to everybody for your kind words of welcome.i have posted nothing yet because i was a bit busy with some business of work with a webpage and i can´t attend my music star very often.

I got to say that i don´t know where to really begin,i never was into internet forums but i love tamagotchis so much that i really want to start making friends here.I´m not a great expert breeding tamagotchis but still,i don´t worry a lot if i get a bad care tama,i enjoy them a lot.i think sometimes growth chart is a bit random,so i don´t really worry.

Can somebody suggest to me where can i possibly start making comments?.Maybe after that i should begin to get speed to become better in this,once i break the ice with somebody

Can somebody suggest to me where can i possibly start making comments?.Maybe after that i should begin to get speed to become better in this,once i break the ice with somebody
The best way to get to know the site is to browse the different forum areas and read through some of the topics. You will start to see the style of posting and the kind of information and discussions taking place.

If you have questions about how to care for or how to raise your tama character then you can post those questions in the Help for New Tama Owners forum.

Also, if you read through that same forum you will probably see a question posted by someone else that you know the answer to or that you might want to add information to - so jump right in and contribute!

The only thing we ask everyone to try to remember to do is to check the list of existing topics (in case there is already one that is about something very similar) so that we don't get too many copies of the same subject - and of course to respect the site rules about friendly and respectful replies (and no S.p.a.m.) :p

Enjoy your visits to the site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back