HELLO HELLO YO PEEPS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatcicute2222

Reaction score
Hello, I'm kuchipatcicute2222, and I'm totally new here. I really don't know how stuff works, so if I do something wrong, just tell me, ok? Anyway, I hope I can make some friends here, but overall I'm just happy to have an account. That's all for now.

Hey welcome to TT! This place is beginning to go downhill, but hopefully, if you stick with this place, and more people keep coming, then this place might go uphill instead! Dun worry about making mistakes; the mods here are very considerate and are kind people. Just follow the obvious rules, which are pretty much the same rules as the ones you would find in a school.

Welcome to TamaTalk! Please be sure to take a look at the User Guide to the site if you haven't already done so and please do ask questions if you have any. I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Kuchipatchi is my favourite Tama! <3 I automatically love you now! Come talk to me! Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back