Hello I am new and I have 6 tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melismasG

Reaction score
Hi there! I am MelismasG and I have been checking out this site for the past ocuple of weeks. It looks like everyoneis so nice and helpful. I can't say that I will have much advice to give - yet - anyway. I can't wait to talk to you! Have a great day! Tell me about your tamas- what is your favorite character....

Welcome to TamaTalk!

I'm sure you'll love it here on TamaTalk! If you need a friend or have any questions PM me. I'm a Tama Expert, you probably haven't seen me much on TamaTalk cuz i haven't been very active in the past week or two, but i'm sure you'll see my posts lots! Have fun on TamaTalk!

-mametchichic

Hey i am pinkgal i will help you if you need it oh and i dont know if it is still going around or not but there was a chain letter so if ou et it please delete it

my favorite character if a zuckitchi probably because i just got that one for the first time

helo.my nam iz poopy.i hav 2 tama's and i am also kind of new and i don't no al tha nams yet but i like tha oniontchi

Welcome melismasG,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right most of the people are very nice on tamatalk. . . If you have any questions feel free to ask me. . . How many tamas do you have? If not which one do you want? And my favorite character is marumimitchi

Hello there. SOrry that I have not been around for a long time, life got real busy real fast! Anyway, I have 6 tamas. My favorite character is the butterfly, but I haven't had it yet. How about you, what is your favorite. I have a dogitchi now and I don' t know much about it, do you?

thanks

^_^

Hi, and welcome to tamatalk! i only have one tama but i'm gonna buy a v3 as soon as possible. i have a few fave-characters: ^_^ :lol: (have memetchi right now) and kiwitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you get a memitchi? What other tama did you say you have? A kiwitchi? I have not heard of that one. I will have to look it up. :)

welcome!

my favorite charicter is the pyonchitchi/pyonkotchi pair.

i liked them when i first saw them in mimitchi.com mesu/osu logs..

i hope you like it here and get used to everyone..

What do you mean by a pair? Are they twins? THanks for the warm welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back