Hello! I am new. . .

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina Lee

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Christina Lee. I hope all of you will enjoy me here on Tamatalk. I love Tamagotchis and have been collecting since they first came out. I've had 16 when the v1 came out. And I hear most new people SPAM on Tamatalk. My friend used to go on this site and she told me to go on to see what it was like. She said the was a lot of SPAM.

Short

Pointless

Annoying

Don't worry. My friend, Amanda said most people who are new SPAM. But I won't! I just want friends. It's my first time joining a tamagotchi website. I hope I can be welcomed just like anyone else here!

!*~Chrissy~*!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk Christina Lee. I hope you like it here and thank you for not being one of those that spam. ;) I hope you like it here and don't forget to read the rules.<---Click there for rules. :(

If you need any help with anything you can PM me if you would like, I'd be glad to help you out. ;)

:( Baby Pink ;)

Well, Thankyou Baby Pink, but i have already read the rules and regulations. I must say it was very nice meeting you especially because you are concerned with new memebers and how they act. Thanks everybody for welcoming me into your community!

Umm. . . Baby Pink. If I'm mistaken please tell me. But I don't think you are allowed to post the zooreka links unless you specify the link so it says exactly where the link is going to take you. I'm sorry If i'm wrong but if I am somebody please tell me! I don't want to be rude or anything.

Welcome to TamaTalk! I'm Nix666(The late funsychloe.) and yes, you must say what it is in a link to anything! Well done! I think you'll love it here!

Yours faithfully, Nix666.

PS.Feel free to PM me at any time! I'm sure we'd be fabulous friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back