Hello! I am surly new.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigica

Reaction score
Hello!

I am new and three days ago I've got my first tamagotchi. Well not really first one, I've got two or three ten years ago but now it's different. I'm an adult.. ehrr.. right.

Anyhow I ordered a v4.5 (red butterflies) from ebay. And I've got it on Friday.

:D

Sooo... what it was for the first day? A star.. ehrrr.. a Hitodetchi. Even if I wanted a female one. The pretty violet one :) !

Tho okay.. now it's a crackatichi or something.. And he's annoying. He doesn't want to play, he gets snakes and poop in the mail.. Well not nice.. :p

Anyhow..

That's pretty much it!

:)

Btw, how do I enter the secret code? I tried making the shop keeper surprised but then how the h.. do I know what am I entering?

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk and I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here (I'm sure you will :D )

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me about it.

As for your question, there is a topic about it here.

Hope I helped!

-Puma

Welcome to TamaTalk and I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here (I'm sure you will ;) )If you have any questions, feel free to PM me about it.

As for your question, there is a topic about it here.

Hope I helped!

-Puma
Oh my, you helped me so much! Thank you! B)

Hello! I am new and three days ago I've got my first tamagotchi. Well not really first one, I've got two or three ten years ago but now it's different. I'm an adult.. ehrr.. right.

Anyhow I ordered a v4.5 (red butterflies) from ebay. And I've got it on Friday.

:wacko:

Sooo... what it was for the first day? A star.. ehrrr.. a Hitodetchi. Even if I wanted a female one. The pretty violet one :eek: !

Tho okay.. now it's a crackatichi or something.. And he's annoying. He doesn't want to play, he gets snakes and poop in the mail.. Well not nice.. :p

Anyhow..

That's pretty much it!

:)

Btw, how do I enter the secret code? I tried making the shop keeper surprised but then how the h.. do I know what am I entering?

:wacko:
If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi ;)

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!

Latest posts

Back