Hello! I'm a Tamababy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyRobot

Reaction score
Hello!

My name's Mimi and I'm 21 years old and from Germany! But I got married in the USA. :D

My favourite Tamagotchi is the Keitai Plus! ;) My second favourite is my new V2 Tamagotchi Connexion. I'm gonna get a V2 Connection later this week.

I still try to figure out what you can do with the key, the star and the heart... I think you gotta connect the Keitai to a cellphone to do more with it... Too bad...

welcome, I hope you like tamatalk as much as I do, I spend hours surfing and posting :angry: If you ever need any Tama advice u can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Hello!
My name's Mimi and I'm 21 years old and from Germany! But I got married in the USA. :lol:

My favourite Tamagotchi is the Keitai Plus! :lol: My second favourite is my new V2 Tamagotchi Connexion. I'm gonna get a V2 Connection later this week.

I still try to figure out what you can do with the key, the star and the heart... I think you gotta connect the Keitai to a cellphone to do more with it... Too bad...
hi welcome 2 tamatalk! ur avatar is really cool. pm me if u need anything!

p.s. my tamagotchi's name is mimi too! :lol:

*LOL* Thanks. :huh:

I really know a lot about Tamagotchi.

I just wanna know a few things about the Keitai... There's something I don't get... But it's japanese... So I can't get any help here. *LOL*

Maybe I ask my friend. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back