Hello! I'm new here, wanna be friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Bubble Gum-

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm -Bubble Gum-, and I just joined tamatalk today! I'm sure that this site will be cool! Everybody here seems really nice, and everybody has friends, too! It's making me a little jealous, so does anybody have room for me to be their friend?!? I guess I should introduce myself, so here I go!

Hi! My name's -Bubble Gum-, in real life, my name is Kayla. I'm a girl, I turned twelve in August 31, 2005, I like volleyball, music, kittens, turtles, and grilled cheese! Mmmm... two weeks ago I broke my arm, and if you want to sign my cast I'll tell you how! Just tell me the message you want to put on my cast (get well soon, hope your arm gets better, etc...), and your name, and I'll sign it for you!

Hope you guys wanna be friends! PM me anytime! Have fun!

Sincerely,

-Bubble Gum-

Hi guys! I'm -Bubble Gum-, and I just joined tamatalk today! I'm sure that this site will be cool! Everybody here seems really nice, and everybody has friends, too! It's making me a little jealous, so does anybody have room for me to be their friend?!? I guess I should introduce myself, so here I go!

Hi! My name's -Bubble Gum-, in real life, my name is Kayla. I'm a girl, I turned twelve in August 31, 2005, I like volleyball, music, kittens, turtles, and grilled cheese! Mmmm... two weeks ago I broke my arm, and if you want to sign my cast I'll tell you how! Just tell me the message you want to put on my cast (get well soon, hope your arm gets better, etc...), and your name, and I'll sign it for you!

Hope you guys wanna be friends! PM me anytime! Have fun!

Sincerely,

-Bubble Gum-
o my gosh thats so cool my name is kayla also we r so alike,well except 4 the broken arm thing(i'm so sorry bout that hope u get better) lol.Anyway,lol,welcome 2 tamatalk i hope u enjoy ur stay.Hey do u wanna be friends since we have alot in common?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be friends. Do you know how to PM people? Post a new post and say, and i'll be your friend, and, ill sign your cast, message: Hope your arm gets better ASAP. there. done. over.

anyways, the post at the very top of the forum is mine, but i joined a while ago, anyway, post there and ill be happy!

Bye.

o my gosh thats so cool my name is kayla also we r so alike,well except 4 the broken arm thing(i'm so sorry bout that hope u get better) lol.Anyway,lol,welcome 2 tamatalk i hope u enjoy ur stay.Hey do u wanna be friends since we have alot in common?
I'd love to! That's really cool! PM me sometime! Thanks!

Oh, and I wrote down the messages on my cast! Thanks everybody! See you around!

I'd love to! That's really cool! PM me sometime! Thanks!

Oh, and I wrote down the messages on my cast! Thanks everybody! See you around!
ok yw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back