Hello Im New Here!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayissa

Reaction score
Hello I am Tayissa (a combined name). Im new here so I would appreciate it if you told me definitions of things like Group Hatching, what is that? And how to get around. I got to group hatching on accident lol. :huh: Thank you.

a group hatching? those are kool! it's when a bunch of people with reset, tama's or tama eggs, and hatch them at the same time at the same day, and see the differences of the different tama's. i'm tinkin of joining one myself. :huh: hope i helped! xx Rachel ps. ask me if u need help on anything else!

Hi and welcome to Tamatalk! PM me if you need help with tamas or the site, or if you need a friend!

There are many things to do on tamatalk, and you'll make new friends.

Tamatalk: Where friends are always near! :eek:

Regards, TGD :mellow:

hello and welcome to Tamatalk! if you have any questions, just PM me. (Especially if you have any questions on V2) *hint hint* anyway, welcome to Tamatalk! billions things to do around here, I say...

Welcome To TT

I'm sure you'll make lots of friends, there are like, a million topics which you can post in.

~BB~

hey! welcome to tamatalk! there are lots of friendly people here!

feel free to PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back