Hello! I'm new.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

exxotic

Reaction score
I just joined today, and I read through the rules and a bunch of user's guides. I was wondering if there was anything in particular that I needed to know, or if there was just something that made your life easier on this site that would help me. I'd appreciate any comments. Thank you! B)

Hi and welcome!!! Well you need to make sure you follow the Tamatalk rules which i am sure you will. If you don't your karma will go orange or red. If you follow the rules your karma will go green. You also need to make sure you post in the right sections all the time. This makes things easier for the guides and admin team. You have done a good job at posting this in the right spot B)

Happy Tama-talking,

Bronica

Hi there and welcome! You've done an excellent job so far by reading the rules and coming here so that everyone could meet you first! Just remember to ask for help if you need it. There's also a forum for anything else you want to talk about other than Tamagotchi too, so you can always skip on over to that! Hope you enjoy your stay! B)

:huh: :p B) :) B) :lol: ;) :p Guess what?? I'm a new member too!! I started today on the 11th and I need help too! Help us please!! :huh: :p :D :angry: :blink: :(

:p :huh: B) B) :( B) :) :p :D Guess what?? I'm a new member too!! I started today on the 11th and I need help too! Help us please!! :lol: :p :angry: :blink: :huh: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back