Hello, I'm new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaLover1990

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!! my name is Randi Randolph. I came to this site before many times and i love how things work in here. today i decided to join and hopefully i get many tamagotchi buddies as friends as possible. Im really addicted to playing and having tamagotchi's as well like all of you guys. Im a tamagotchi lover and a very huge fan of them. i wanna get close to many of you guys as possible because i dont have any friends but only two of them in my whole life so far. i probably may need help getting around here and get use to this site. if you really want to be my tamagotchi buddies or friends contact me by email and facebook. thanks to you all.

Hi, Randi! Welcome to TamaTalk. Please be sure to have a look at the User Guide to the site if you haven't already done so and do ask questions if they come up. I hope you enjoy your time here! See you around the forums! :)

Hello and welcome to the forum, I am glad that you have decided to come and join the forum. I would recomend at looking at A Users Guide to TamaTalk, It includes lots of information with added and extra support for new members. If you want to know what Karma is and how to earn it then then click here. If you need anymore help then post on the Help section of ther site and post all of you questions. I would be more than happy to help you out!

Kindest Regards Jordboss

Latest posts

Back