Hello I'm Pellets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pellets

Reaction score
I'm new and i just wanted to say hello, i got my first tamagotchi for christmas and a second one about a week later. So far i have a mametchi, boy who is 8 named peter and a :eek: who is 4 named maria. I'm hoping they will soon get married. Well i think thats it.

Hi there!

Welcome to Tamatalk, if you need any help please Pm me for help!

...Also Pm a Tamaguide (they have a badge below their avatar)

Hi Pellets!

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Hope you enjoy your visits to the site.

There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - just look through the different sections/forums - (there are guidelines pinned in bold to help you at the top of each of the forums).

It doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me! Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Hey this is pinkgal Tamatalk is awesome and you will probably soon love if you dont yet that is oh need any help just ask acctualy just ask anyone cause everyone seems to know about tamas if you need help

Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk Pellets.

I like your name. Short, and cute.

There's alot of infomation here about all kinds of Tamagotchi's so be sure to read the information that we have to offer.

I hope you have alot of fun here!

If you ever have any questions or problems, feel free to send me a Personal Message. :D

Have fun... :D

Regards,

DarkCore

Welcome to TamaTalk Pellets!

I'm sure you'll love it here on TamaTalk as much as I do! You can interact with others, get advice, play games, etc! Have fun on TamaTalk and if you want a friend or have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM! I'm quick at replying, so don't worry, I won't take ages to answer your question/reply!

-mametchichic

Wanna check out my chatroom for TamaTalkers that's open 24/7? Then click here!

Hi Pellets!

Your username reminds me of the time I disected owl pellets at camp :angry:

Anyway, I'm sure that you'll love it here. If you have any questions just PM me ;) !

Hi Pellets! Your username reminds me of my hamster's food! Do you like them? If you do, PM me! I'd love to have more friends!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to tamatalk! im sure it will be great to c ya around this site! i hope u have a fun time here! and if u need any help with ur tama or this site just pm me! or u can pm me just to be friends! :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back