Hello :L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MovesLikeJagger

Reaction score
I didn't notice this when I first joined, but hi there lol.

I go by my middle name, Cheyenna! But you can just call me MLJ if you'd like lol I'm sixteen and live in the US. Right now I have two tamas, a v4 and a v 4.5. I'd like to get a v3 and a Tama IDL, but I can't afford them right now (Ebay is my primary place to buy Tamas! XD)

Anyway, nice to meet you all! :D

Welcome to TamaTalk! Please be sure to check out the User Guide to the site if you haven't already done so. Hope to see you around the site! :)

Hello!

I'm Sugary, call me Ella or anything you wish!

Poke around the forums, and have fun!

Hi 'Moveslikejagger'! I think i know what your favourite song is! Be sure to look around all the topics and discuss anything you like. If you're not already approved to TamaCHAT!, and you want to be approved, you can make a topic saying you want to be approved HERE. Enjoy being here!

Okay thank you, and Moves Like Jagger is one of my favorites lol. It's my username for like everything I have XD

Hi Cheyenna! Welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you enjoy the forums:) Can't wait to see you around! ^^

Welcome to TamaTalk, MovesLikeJagger! I hope you enjoy your stay! c:

Also, I love your username! It's a catchy song! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back