Hello! ~Newbie Here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexia

Reaction score
I just joined Tama Talk, so I thought I'd leave a little introduction here. ^_^

I'm Vexia. My adoration for tamagotchi and other virtual pets started with the original craze back in 1997. I don't have my first vpets any more, but I'm pretty sure I had at least one tama and some off-brand ones which were a dinosaur and a puppy. I'm not sure what brand they were. Maybe giga pets? Anyway, now I mainly focus just on tamas. In my modest little collection, my vintages are a P2 and Morino, and I have a v4.5 connection, a Music Star, a Tama-Go well as what I consider to be the "crowning jewel" of my tamas, the P's. I'm studying Japanese at my university, so having that one is particularly nice. Right now I'm not running anything, but I think I'll start something up in a few weeks!

My wishlist tamagotchi are probably a devilgotchi or a Mothra for the vintage side of things and a 15th Anniversary iD L for modern releases. Even though I like the new tamas and characters very much, the Anniversary iD L hearkens back to some of my absolute favorite characters from over the years: Mimitchi, Chamametchi, and Furawatchi. I'm also really excited to see what Bandai does for the 20th anniversary!

So that's a bit about my tamagotchi interests. I also like video games, reading (but I don't get much of that done these days), and pets of the non-virtual variety if anyone wants to discuss any of that stuff, but that's not necessarily why we're here on this particular forum. :p I've read Tama Talk to get the latest news for several years, and I'm really glad that I decided to join. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I'll see you all around the forums!

Hey there, welcome to tamatalk! It's nice to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your time on the forums. If you need any help you can always come to me, and I'm sure most of the other people here on the forums would be happy to help as well.

Hi, nice to meet you! Welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Mimitchi might also be the cutest Tamagotchi character there is. :wub:

Welcome to TT! ;D What kind of video games do you like?

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, everyone! :wub: I would have replied sooner, but I'm preparing for finals week. orz At least after my tests are over with, I'll have time to start up a tamagotchi again!

Hi, nice to meet you! Welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Mimitchi might also be the cutest Tamagotchi character there is. :wub:
Agreed, Mimitchi is so precious! I hope they include her in whatever they end up doing for the 20th anniversary.

Welcome to TT! ;D What kind of video games do you like?
There are so many games I enjoy! :D Some of my favorites are MMORPGs like Final Fantasy XIV, DragomonHunter, WildStar, and more. Those are just a few that I have on my desktop right now. I am also huge fan of simulation games like Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, and Rune Factory. I like all kinds of RPGs like the Tales series, Fire Emblem, Dragon Age, etc. Pretty much the only kinds of games I'm not big on are competitive ones like MOBAs, fighting games, and team-based shooters; sometimes I play them, but it's just for fun. I have no real competitive drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back