Hello, newbie here...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammie_m3enf

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums here. Just ordered today a Tamagotchi Connexion and should hopefully *fingers crossed* be receiving it tomorrow sometime! I had a virtual pet called "Dinkie Dino" when I was younger - I remember the craze going round and everywhere was sold out and I got one of those instead of the proper thing.

I still have it somewhere!

Had a gift voucher for a gadget website and was trying to find something better than a coin sorter; when I came across a Tamagotchi - I followed the link and description of it persuaded me immediately!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and learning about Tamagotchi's!!!

:0)

:p :( [SIZE=14pt]If u wanna learn all about tama's thn u have come to the right place!!![/SIZE] :huh: :huh:

Well it looks like even though it said "next day delivery", City Link (in the UK) don't post next day on Saturdays, according to their website... so it's still coming on Monday.

I'm shortly popping out to the shops and so will buy a Connexion 2 (hopefully V2?!?) in Argos - I guess I'll have two but hey I don't mind as I'd like to collect them anyway; as long as I don't end up with two the same colour.

Where do you buy the other versions; I've seen a few names mentionned of other types and was wondering where you get them all from. I am registered with eBay - but haven't started using it yet (long story).

I can buy Connexion 2 ones at Argos and Index and Toys R Us here in the UK; but was wondering if anywhere else in the UK sold the other types?!?

I no its quite a babyish place but my sister made us go to toys r us and I saw a few tama's but didn't stop to look...... :ph34r: :D

now have my 2nd Connexion V2 Tamagotchi! it's see through blue (i guess that's the easiest description). haven't switched it on or anything yet, just taken it out of the packaging.

it's nearly 11.30pm here so will try it tomorrow. can't wait to start connecting with my other one. hope the new one is born a boy, i already have a girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back