Hello Tama Talk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasabi

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Wasabi and I just got my first Tama since the originals. I got the red and black piano print Music Tama. I'm a 20 year old college student (graphic design major) I like to write and draw and I'm always up for making new friends. I hope I meet some nice people and get to chat with some other Tama fans.

Hey, Welcome to TamaTalk!

My name is Briel. Nice to meet you.

You look nice and friendly so I think you'll get friends here easily. Don't worry, some members here on TamaTalk are nice and friendly too.

Have you already check A Users Guide To TamaTalk? Its very helpful and useful. Specially on new users like you.

I hope you have a great time here on TamaTalk! PM me if you need anything. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. I should also add that I took three years of Japanese so if anyone needs help translating anything I'd be more than happy to help. :D

Hey Wasabi!

Welcome to tamatalk, my name is Kean. Alot of people are very friendly here (like me) so you'll have no problem if you need help or anything (or if other people need your help, trust me they will) And if you want to talk or need help, pm me and I'll see what i can do :lol:

Keanitchi :D :eek:

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm so glad I found an active forum of nice Tama fans. Not many people where I live even know about Tamagotchi's so I've been spreading the word.

Hai, welcome to the forum~

I'm Dani.

Ooh, Japanese? I wish I could translate, but I guess I'm stuck with google translator. >.<

If you need any help, or just someone to talk too feel free to PM me :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back