Hello, Tama-Talkers!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elodie

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Hello everyone. I joined Tama-Talk all of four seconds ago, but I admit I have lurked around beforehand. I have one V4.5 (and it is my first Tama!). I think MAYBE there was an original tamagotchi in my house somewhere, but I was about in third grade, and when the schools banned "all virtual pets" from their buildings, they were also banned by my parents. But, I recieved my V4.5 as a (late) going-to-university gift. My Mom didn't want me to be lonely. Bless her. I'm quickly getting addicted to the little thing, and finally worked up the courage to join. Feel free to send me a message or anything, I'm really friendly. Ta![/SIZE]

~Elodie :)

[SIZE=8pt]Hello everyone. I joined Tama-Talk all of four seconds ago, but I admit I have lurked around beforehand. I have one V4.5 (and it is my first Tama!). I think MAYBE there was an original tamagotchi in my house somewhere, but I was about in third grade, and when the schools banned "all virtual pets" from their buildings, they were also banned by my parents. But, I recieved my V4.5 as a (late) going-to-university gift. My Mom didn't want me to be lonely. Bless her. I'm quickly getting addicted to the little thing, and finally worked up the courage to join. Feel free to send me a message or anything, I'm really friendly. Ta![/SIZE] 

~Elodie :rolleyes:
yep.

mine is banned (almost) from my parents. only some weekends...but im not addicticed anymore. they're banned from my school

have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back