Hello, TamaTalk. :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie

Reaction score
I'm new, and please be patient with me - I abandoned the world of Tamagotchi six years ago, when I lost my poor little Angelgotchi on the school bus - and this is my first return. I didn't even know they still made Tamagotchis until last Thursday, when I got the sudden craving for one and looked online. Lo and behold, to my surprise, they not only still make tamas, but they make ones with infrared, and cellphone connectivity! (Well, in Japan they do, anyway...)

I have a Connection v3 now, and I'm just getting used to the differences between the old and the new, so I might make some mistakes, or say dumb things on the forums... please forgive me...

Oh. I'm Ozzie, by the way. Female. My favorite tamagotchi is Mametchi, if you couldn't tell. I have Mametchi on my v3, and it's the very first tama I've raised. I'm so happy! <3

Hello! Another new person to the forum like me!

I know how you feel.. i feel a bit out of touch since my last tama was when i was 14 *though i had 5 tama's lol*.

I need to buy a new tama and get back into my tama side.

oh and.. Welcome to the board.. have cookies!

- Donna

*has cookies*

Thanks! Welcome to you too. :3

I've had two Tamagotchis and a Dinky Dino in my lifetime... but all before the age of 12. Long time ago. x_x

Hello - Welcome to Tamatalk! :D

PM me if you need any Tamagotchi help, that's why I'm here. B)

Be sure to read through all of Tamatalk's Rules and Pinned Topics!

All of them?! :(

Just kidding. :D

Thanks for your offer! I'll make sure to shoot you a PM if I ever get in tama-trouble.

Yes, all of them. xD

PM me if you want and if you have trouble too. =3

Nice job raising Mametchi on your first try! But you do NOT want to get Mametchis and Mimitchis for many many generations, I know what it feels like, and I cried because I couldnt get anything other than the 2.

Anyway, welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey welcome to Tamatalk! Below are all the rules and regulations you need to try and follow on Tamatalk!

RULES

Try to keep the site nice and clean to keep it running!

And since you are somwhat new to a V3 I also listed below the Tamagotchi FAQ in which will hopefully answer all your questions! (We hope) But if it doesnt just go to the "Tamagotchi Help" section and click on the catergorie you need help with and post it in there.

Tamagotchi FAQ?

I hope you enjoy your stay here at Tamatalk!

Regards,

:) Itachi :D

All of them?! :)
Just kidding. :D

Thanks for your offer! I'll make sure to shoot you a PM if I ever get in tama-trouble.
Well, if you want to become a good TamaTalker (wich I will definetely encourage you to be) and set up on a fresh start, I recommend so! :angry:

Hey, I'm Jamie! Well, Jamie, Jam, JR, JJ, Jrox.. I have a bunch of nicknames, they're all listed in my profile! For now, you can just call me Jamie! :angry: I haven't yet lost interest in tamas, so just Pm me if you need any help with all the versions (v1, v2, and v3) and if you're stuck on some EnTama problems, I'll still give it a try! Interested in becoming an Angelgotchi or want to learn about them? Just follow the link in my signature! :angry:

Enjoy your stay, and welcome! :D

//Jamie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back