Hello TamaTalk Members!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTama

Reaction score
Hi, everyone, I'm new to TamaTalk, but I've been browsing the site for a while now. I find it good that I finally decided to join, and I hope to have a lot of fun here. :D

I've had my Tamagotchi Connection V.2 for about two weeks now, and love it to bits. I hope you guys will make my stay here and overall Tama experience better! Thanks!

Welcome to TamaTalk, DragonTama! I assure you you'll love this site, I know I have with past expeirences! It's a great site to meet new people and get great advice! PM me if you need any questions answered quickly and accurately, need a friend, or... just take a look at my signature, it tells you stuff lol! Have fun on TamaTalk!

Wishing you only the best,

mametchichic

Welcome!

As u probably know my name is Kiro (Well...My nickname)

And if u wanna b friends or anythin else PM me and u got urself a crazy friend!

And.....Again.......Welcome.

Hope ya have a good time!

-Kiro

hello Dragon Tama and welcome to TamaTalk I hope you feel welcome here at TT i'm Mametchi is so cool here at TamaTalk there are lots of froums like fun stuff,comments and rumors and lots more!!!!!!you can do all kinds of stuff if you have ant promlems or need a friend feel free to personol message(PM) me

Hope you enjoy TamaTalk!!!

Regards,

Mametchi is so cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back