Hello Tamatalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darrelan

Reaction score
Hello I am Darrelan(Darre for short). At least that is my Internet name.

I am new here, so I may be kinda stupid, but no one cares cause tons of people are new.

Please excuse me if My grammar is horrible or my spelling is revolting because I don't exactly study for grammar or spelling tests. I kinda already know it all so I don't care about my writing/typing.

My favorite stuffed animal in my bunch right now:(This is hard. I can't pick!I have more than 1, so get ready for long lists!) I have a little mini sheep that's 11 years old, a stuffed Odie(from the comics Garfield. I love Garfield.), and I have a huge pillow that's a dog(my mom crocheted it...It was for my older sister when she was young...).

Well, So far, My tamagotchis are a v4.5, v4, and v2, and a borrowed v3. I paused them all and my v2 is out of batteries. I am just lingering for the v5, WE ARE FAMILITCHI!!!!(I still can't believe that Canada got it and I can't have it right now in the US!!!!RAAAWWWWRRRR!!!!!!)

Well enough of that. My stuffed Odie is staring at me with his tongue out and the House is being pelted by raindrops.

The radio station that I listen to is KSON

Bye!

Do you know me now? ;)

Darre ;)

Hey Darre!

Welcome to Tamatalk. Thanks for telling us about yourself. I love all my stuffed animals too. :wacko:

I am one of those lucky people in Canada to have a v5 already. :)

Look around and enjoy the community!

Hey Darre!Welcome to Tamatalk. Thanks for telling us about yourself. I love all my stuffed animals too. :wacko:

I am one of those lucky people in Canada to have a v5 already. :)

Look around and enjoy the community!
yea what she said

[SIZE=14pt] VeryDisturbed[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back