Hello TamaTalk~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zuz

Reaction score
I just joined today and I must admit, I am starting to love the community.

I only have 3 tamas, they are all pretty old, but I still like them (except v5 - I never loved this version at all, I stopped using it after a short time) and decided to play with them again.

So yes... I just wanted to say hello :) I apologise for my english which may not be really great, because I am not from an english-speaking country.

And also - I've read the user guide already, no need to tell me to read it xD

Welcome to TamaTalk, zuz! Your English is perfect, in my opinion. :) So glad you've already read the User Guide. I guess all that's left for me to do is to express my hopes that you'll continue to have a great time here. See you around!

I just joined today and I must admit, I am starting to love the community.

I only have 3 tamas, they are all pretty old, but I still like them (except v5 - I never loved this version at all, I stopped using it after a short time) and decided to play with them again.

So yes... I just wanted to say hello :) I apologise for my english which may not be really great, because I am not from an english-speaking country.

And also - I've read the user guide already, no need to tell me to read it xD
Welcome aboard me matey! I hope you have a great time on tamatalk and with your tamagotchi's. If you have questions about tamagotchi's or the site, don't be afraid to ask! The community here is very friendly. :)

Thank you all for a nice welcome! Yus, this forum seems very friendly from what I've saw reading threads all over it. :blink:

Hey there! Please read the Us--

Oh, right... you already did XD

I hope to see you around the forums!

Hello and welcome! It's nice to see a new member! I hope you will enjoy yourself here and visit often. I'f there is anything you need then Post in the help for new owners section. Hope to see you around some time!

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back