Hello TamaTalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RizelChama

Reaction score
The warmest greeting to all TamaTalk users as well as admins and staff members here!

It's my first time here and well, Google dropped me here when I was looking for a guide or a forum that was entirely dedicated to Tamagotchi.

I bought my "second" Tamagotchi while I was vacationing in Singapore 3 days ago and I was excited to have it back in my life. The previous Tamagotchi that I owned (V1, so old!) had already "died" - as in my mother actually threw it out to the trash together with my Digimon machine hahaha!

So I was walking in Toys R Us in Vivo City (Harbourfront, Singapore), I saw Tamagotchi V7, also known as TamaGo/TamaTown lined up properly on the top of the shelf at the back of the store and I went crazy. Really. I went crazy. I took the odd colour out of the shelf (it's fuschia. Not sure if TamaGo really have this colour because when I tried to google it, it was nowhere to be found. The official colours are white and lime green I think?) as well as a Gotchi Figure extension (chose Shimashimatchi) and ran allllll the way to the counter to pay for it.

It's been a few days since I started playing it and I didn't really do a TamaLog for it but it evolved from Kinotchi to Ahirukutchi then Kilalatchi and now, Kikitchi:

IMAG0057.jpg

I know TamaGo is fairly new (I think?) and there aren't many news about it yet but I hope I can at least grasp the basics of Tamagotchi from this awesome forum that google actually landed me on XD

Sorry for the long introduction! I'll get to the main point now.

Hello everyone, I'm Joanna else, people rather call me Riz or Rizel or Rizzie (I play RO a lot and that's been my main's IGN for years!). I hope to get along well with all of you as well as contribute information if I have some and share with you everything about my Tamagotchi once my current one return to its TamaPlanet &lt;:

Last but not the least, Happy Belated Birthday TamaTalk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Welcome to TT! Since there are a bunch of tama fans still here, you'll have fun (Lol, this is coming from someone who isn't here for the tamas). This is definitely the best place to go to for tama discussions, as this place is extremely active.

BTW, the rules of this forum are very easy to remember. You don't have to read the official rules topic if you don't want to, cuz all you hafta do is not swear or say any inappropriate things that would make 8 year old kids parents sue Admin, not bump topics older than a month, and not SPAM. Nobody likes SPAM anyway. Well, it is fun to SPAM, but.. Just don't do it as to avoid being attacked by SPAM officers.

And if you need any help with anything, you'll know where to find me *Hands imaginary business card*.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! We're so happy to have you here! :) Please be sure to check out the User Guide to the site if you haven't already done so (a link to it can be found in my signature). Hope you have lots of fun here!

Oooh Welcome also!~ ^-^

I love the colour of your Tama-go! I haven't seen that one before either. @____@ I have the white one. xP

And by RO do you mean Ragnarok? O__O

FINALLY. I'm not alone for once in my life. xD I've never seen anyone else who plays RO, and I've been playing for yeeaarrss. xD But yeah, I'm currently playing a private server of Ragnarok right now. xP

Haha, I love the top Shimashimatchi's face on your faceplate~ xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back