Hello tamatalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

looknohands0

Reaction score
Hello tamatalk this is my first time on Tamatalk.com and my first impresstion was a pretty good one! there are nice people here willing to help any new tamagotchi pet owners, a well picked bunch of moderators and of course a very nice admin who is probably the key to why this site is so sucessful! I think this place is great!

looknohands

hi and welcome to TT! :wacko: I'm pretty new here too. I'm glad that you are enjoying tamatalk. I am too! B)

PM me if you need anything. B)

Hello and Welcome :wacko:

Hope you enjoy yr visits to the site. Seems like you've already had a good look around, so if you run into any probs or have any Qs just send me a PM B)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I think you should PM a Guide! They explain things and probs so nicely! They forgie if you do something wrong and your new.

WELCOME! It will be good knowing you!

Yes thank you guys! I think Tamatalk rocks and ive only been on here for a few days. And yes, If there are any problems i will Pm a guide. but i dont think there will be any for awhile, things here seem to be pretty smoothe!

looknohands

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! :huh:

I hope you'll enjoy it here!

Remember to read the rules and pinned topics! :ichigotchi:

Feel free to PM me if you need any help! :ichigotchi:

-sk8er girl-

Welcome to TT, looknohands0. I've been here for over two years, and I agree this is quite possibly the most well-run forum I've been to. Nearly everyone here is tremendously friendly, and if a problem ever does arise, it is taken care of so quickly it doesn't become an issue. I'm glad you have enjoyed your first few days here...stay around for awhile and you will enjoy it even more as you get to know everybody! :D Your username made me giggle yesterday...I enjoyed it! hehe See you around!

Thanks Aubrey Hepburn! wow two years! yeah, your member number 507! Wow again.

thanks again!

looknohands

Hello and welcome to TamaTalk, LookNoHands0!

There are lots of rules and regulations here. Please take time to read them carefully so that you can have a happy time here.

Make sure to find out a lot about Tamagotchi's; and help other's too. Be kind and helpful and don't spam. Spam messeges are simply:

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

Messeges

Be sure to make lot's of friends; and if you ever need someone to talk to; I (and many other people too) am always here.

We have here on TamaTalk people called Guides. They have the ability to lock posts and edit them. This is for our safety and happiness only, so do not complain. I know it can seem annoying if someone locks your post, or edits it; but rest assured it's done for a good reason.

Here is a list of TamaTalk vocabulary that you might want to learn (if you haven't already done so).

1. TT - TamaTalk

2. Tama - Tamagotchi

3. Guide - Moderators

4. Lock - Shut down

Thank you for reading and enjoy TamaTalk to the fullest!!

This is The Tamagotchi Addict, reporting for TamaTalk. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back