Hello TamaTalkers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMimitchi

Reaction score
I started posting last week but I figured I'd make a formal introduction. :)

Hi there! The name is MagicMimitchi! :mimitchi: I'm new to the board, but not to Tamagotchis. Got my first P1 in 1997. My favorite character is Mimitchi, if you couldn't tell. I love bunnies. :mimitchi:

My interest in Tamagotchis began again after I reactivated my old V1 a few months ago. I forgot how much fun they could be. :D

I currently have 10 Tamagotchis, 4 Tama-Go Figures, a green Mimitchi lanyard, a Mimitchi phone charm, a Mimitchi Stamping Keychain, a Mimitchi Carrying Pouch for Tamagotchi Connection, a White P1 Case and a Pink Angelgotchi Case. I also have 2 Digimon Tamas: a Blue Season 2 D-3 Digivice Pedometer and a Blue Season 5 iC Digivice.

My interest in Tamagotchis began when I was in 5th grade back in 1997. A classmate of mine brought her blue/pink trim P1 to school with her and showed the rest of the class what it was during recess. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. So I begged my Mom to take me to Walmart so I could get one of my very own. I ended up with an orange one with a yellow frame and pink buttons. I loved raising it and trying to get all the different characters. I always seem to get the ugly ones no matter how hard I tried. :lol: Later on I got a black camo P2. Sadly at some point during my grade school years I gave my first one away to the Goodwill. I totally regret doing that. I had no idea how much I would come to appreciate our cute little pixel pals. :ichigotchi:

I found out about TamaTalk about a month ago when I was researching topics about different Tamas. I'm glad I joined, because everyone here seems to be very helpful when you're stumped or have a question that needs an answer. As long as my interest in Tamagotchis stays strong I'll be sure to stick around the forums. :wub:

Welcome! We're happy you could join us. :) Looking forward to seeing you around the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back