Hello there!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abokado

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is abokado.. no, wait, it isn't. ;)

I'm a 22 years old (woah, really? When did I get that old!) college student from Germany!* My major is Japanese Studies and I JUST ordered myself a Tamagotchi P's! (Well, if I got any use out of my major.. I am at least gonna understand the P's. :D )

The only other I posses is a V5 familitchi that I bought 2010, but barely played. But I kinda stumbled upon the manga "Mama colle" which is about kids taking care of cute little pets and I suddenly had the desire to reactivate my pets!

So, here I am. TamaTalk already helped me a lot.. since I didn't actually know that giving them snacks is a bad idea and since I lost my instruction manual, I couldn't remember how to turn off the sound. :p

Nice to meet you all! ^_^

*If there is someone who is looking to sell a Tamagotchi Music Star and would ship to Germany .. I would be certainly interested!

Welcome to Tamatalk! Hope you have a great time and don't hesitate to ask anything!

Warmest welcomes to Tamatalk, please enjoy your stay! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back