Hello there

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

postmunkey

Reaction score
I'm a little late with my introduction as the coppa compliancy links are backwards. I had to create a new username because I couldn't get any admins to help me out.

Ah well, I finally made it in so I'm glad about that.

I've been playing tamagotchi's since I was a kid though my first virtual pet was a giga pet. I've been hooked ever since.

Anywho, I'm 22 years old and come from a small town located within virginia, my hobbies include playing guitar, painting, reading, building and design websites (i own quite a few hehe), playing with virtual pets, collecting kawaii stationery, taking care of animals and anything that perks my interest for more than 5 minutes.

I'm sarcastic, short, random, unfiltered and brutally honest. If you need more info don't hesitate to ask me, I don't bite too hard :)

Welcome to Tamatalk!

I hope you like it here. Feel free to PM me if you are having any troubles :wacko:

Hello, postmunkey! Hope you enjoy it here, glad to hear I'm not the only one that doesn't bite hard! :wacko: If you're not sure what to do, the pinned/sticky [bolded topics] are always a good place to start. :wacko: Welcome! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! Im new, myself. Getting used to this place, though. Was interrupted by my tama before I could reply to your post, by the way! He made a mess, and is happy that I cleaned it up. I adore tamas cos theyre so much fun! My Kujo is age 3, and is fun to take care of. Im almost 25, by the way. However, I still love Tamagotchis. I had one of the original tamas from the late 90s. I lost it, but now Ive got a new one! Anyway, glad to meet ya! See ya later! :mimitchi:

Nice to meet you, I'm new as well. I'm 30 and still play with tamagotchis. I unfortuately got rid of my original ones when I moved a few years ago and very much regret it, so I just purchased a v3 a few days ago. I had an angelgotchi when they came out and I'm really kicking myself for getting rid of it. Oh well, I'm starting off fresh now and I'll see how much luck I have with the v3's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back