Hello TT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peatrolover22

Reaction score
Hi!

i see ALOT of new people have started! GREAT!

Like i said i'll be bake some day! so here i am!

i'll try to come here as offenten as i can!

For those of you that dont no me im Peatorlover22, and i joined last year,....some time near christmas,...i think

I'm (or was) active in forms and try my hardest to help people!

I live in TN and, well im not a girly girl,.....i love dogs, really

any cinda or animal.

Whin i grow up i want to be a Kindergarden teacher or Famouse Country singer

So i hope that suns it up for everyone!

Im so glade to be back! XD

Hiya! Welcome back to TamaTalk! Enjoy your time! TamaTalk has improved a little since you last were here. (Non) TamaTak now has 5 sub-forums-Stuff We Play, Stuff We Read, Stuff We Watch, Stuff We Listen To and Seriously (Non) TamaTalk. We also now have Webkinz Talk, which can be found in Tamagotchi Cousins. Just in case you've forgotten some importent stuff, look here https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=81 . KK? So anyway, welcome back!!!!!

Hey there Peatrolover22!

Welcome to TamaTalk. I have been ehre for over a year now, so I feel happy to welcome newbies as if it was my first time at TT! Visit the Arcade in FUn Stuff when you get bored! Hope you get a high score!

I love Pokémon a lot, especially the one caled Rayquaza. I also enjoy watching the Disnkey Channel when I am bored. I also like to practice running while I am waiting outside.

-Ray (formely pokemonlover)

Hey there Peatrolover22!Welcome to TamaTalk. I have been ehre for over a year now, so I feel happy to welcome newbies as if it was my first time at TT! Visit the Arcade in FUn Stuff when you get bored! Hope you get a high score!

I love Pokémon a lot, especially the one caled Rayquaza. I also enjoy watching the Disnkey Channel when I am bored. I also like to practice running while I am waiting outside.

-Ray (formely pokemonlover)
im not a nebie...

if been here ever sence Dec. 22 of last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back