Hello, world!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Togetchi-Kun

Reaction score
Hai, I'm Togetchi-Kun. Even though -kun is a boy suffix, I'm a girl, just to let you peoplez know(I used kun because Togetchi's a boy). Here are some random tidbits about me-

• I breathe/live Pokemon.
  • This is the reason why I am learning Japanese, to read my Pokemon games and my Tamagotchi Color.
  • Togetchi's my favorite Tama of them all, and I've actually only had him once. This is due to the fact that
  • 1., I can't take "average" care of a Tama. I can only do "perfect" or "horrible".
  • 2., I will never, ever actually get a Tama I like. I've never gotten Shimashimatchi(is that the correct way to spell it?) on my TMGC, and he's the one I like the most.

Ok, that's it! See ya on the fourms!

Welcome to TamaTalk! Please remember to check out the User Guide for the site guidelines.have fun!

Hello! Welcome to TT, I hope you will like it here.

I don't have a pokemon game, but from what I have heard, some Tamatalk members has. So, if you need help with them, (or your TMG+C of course), feel free to ask about it here too!

Latest posts

Back