Hello, World!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaddicted

Reaction score
In the limbo between sanity and total craziness.
Hi, everyone! Since this is the Introductions board, I suppose it would be best if I told you a bit about me.

I'm a 10 year old girl and a proud owner of all 4 Tamagotchi Connection versions and Corner Shop for the DS. My V3 doesn't work anymore because I accidentally dropped it in a cup of soda and both my V1 and V2 are out of batteries, but anyway... Currently I have a male child named Rai on my V4, and 1 friend. (Fire, a girl on my cousin's V3.)

In reality, I own 2 female dogs named Zoey and Freckles. I like to sing, dance, write, draw, read, swim, play tennis, play video games, use the Internet, make friends, and play with my Tamagotchi!

Well, that's enough about me. I'd love to get to know the more experienced users of TamaTalk and make some new friends! :)

EDIT: And when I say experienced, I mean people who have been on here longer than I have. (By the way, that's about 20 min. :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! welcome to tt. heh, sorry about ur tamas.so um im me, myself, and i. im three! anyways... experienced users, huh? i wouldnt call myself experiened, but ive been here for awhile!if ya want a friend, just pm!(me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back