Hello, yet again!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amarisje

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Don't know if anyone still knows me, i've been gone for almost a year now, due to my pregnancy and work and such.

Now I'm back and If you would like to know me better, I filled in a detailed profile, so just look over there and you'll know pretty much everything about me, lol.

I warn everyone cause there's a really sad story in it, because my pregnancy didn't really end that well...

My baby died and I miss him so much.

So I haven't bought any tama's in the last year, cause i bought so much expensive baby stuff, that I don't even need right now...

I just went to the store this morning and looked in a shelf with very old toys that nobody wants and guess what? I've found a lonely tama, a V4, lightblue with white clouds :) !!

And just yesterday I bought a Tamagotchi P in a special box with an Aikatsu pierce :) , can't wait for it to get here :) .

Now i'm doubting if I should buy some more pierces or another ID L, cause I'm so in love with the ID L princess spacy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! I like it when people who liked tamagotchis but did not like them after a while and then they start to like them again! (If that sentence makes any sense.)

Hey there, welcome back! I am terribly sorry such a tragedy has come your way :( By coming back to this forum, your are immersing yourself in a world full of people who care about you, and I do hope that this world can be relied on to further your healing and replenish personal strength. Glad to hear that you have a bit of a collection started again! I look forward to talking with you more in the future! :D

I remember you; welcome back!

When you're feeling sad, simple things like friendship, pets, Tamagotchis, and hot chocolate can get you back on your feet. I hope you feel better soon. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! It's nice to see that people come back after being gone for a while. I hope you're having fun catching up with the community-- and with your own Tama collection. :wub:

On a side note, I'm so sorry to hear about your baby. My heart goes out to you and anyone who has gone through such a sad experience. <3

Hello, I'm jujiesings! I don't know you because I joined only just a while ago, but I've already made great friends here, so I'm hoping you can be one, too! ^_^ P.S. sorry about it baby! we'll all support you through these troubling times. :(

Latest posts

Back