Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaroxyoursox

Reaction score
:huh: Hi, Im Ashley and im just introducing myself!I got totally tired of that pop-up so I just joined!I have one v4 and one v3! :unsure: :eek: :lol: :)

Great! Welcome to TamaTalk! :unsure: Be sure to read the User's Guide to TamaTalk, along with the other pinned topics, before posting, just to be sure you're following the rules.

If you have any questions, you can PM a guide or other staff member here (you can scroll to the very bottom of the page and look at who's online). We have tons of stuff here to do with Tamagotchi, and tons that doesn't! You get a bit of variety here. :eek:

If you have questions or need a friend, lots of people are willing, including me. Don't be afraid to PM someone. :huh: Again, welcome, and have a good time on the boards.

XD strange reason to join. Not like mine, though. I thought you HAD to be a member to go on. Now here I am, loving the site! So, welcome to TT! Be ready to get addicted! I went of the computar for 3 months, to stop myself from being so addicted. Of course, I'm back, as addicted as ever! I see many people have given you the rules, so I won't bother. ^_^ Glad you joined! If you need a friend, just PM! Later!(G2G to bed XP)

~ :D Sorlink

Hello - Welcome to Tamatalk! I hope you enjoy youself here. :mametchi:

Please read though all the Rules & Guidelines, and I'm sure you'll settle in fine.

Any other questions? Send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back