Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid~Rains_Mom

Reaction score
Hello All. Alot of you may Know My Daughter , Acid~Rain. Well, I am her Mother. Yesterday, My Kid was In the Tamatalk Arcade, And i played one game. It was very Fun. So She told me, Instead of using her account for the tamatalk arcade, That i should just make a new one. So she Made one for me. i am Very new to Tamatalk. Though my kid will probaby help me. I only Signed up for the Arcade, And the Occasional Game in the FunStuff Section. I look very forward to being a Member of Tamatalk, I've heard Great things about it From My Daughter.

//A~R'sMom

Welcome to Tamatalk Mom.

If you need any help, Don't Hesitate to PM me, or another Member. If you're confused about things, look at the users Guide for Tamatalk. Other Then that, You'll most likely be in the arcade like you told me a few minutes ago.

//AR

Hi welcome to tamatalk,

COngratulations! You're the first member's mom who got an account on here that I have ever met lol XD. Please take no offense I mean it in a good way. If you need some help with something feel free to PM me!

Wine_Deer ;)

Hi welcome to tamatalk,COngratulations! You're the first member's mom who got an account on here that I have ever met lol XD. Please take no offense I mean it in a good way. If you need some help with something feel free to PM me!

Wine_Deer :hitodetchi:
hi well thank you i will sure to pm you if i have any trouble if my daughter is not around to help me. until then take care :rolleyes:

Lol, hi! Welcome to tamatalk :rolleyes:

I'm Rey Mysterio- Acid~Rain's one of my friends here! xD

Please don't hesitate to PM me if you need any kind of help. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Acid~Rains_Mom!

Welcome to Tamatalk!

If you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask any question about anything on this site!

Before you start, click:

Here

Here

Here

You probably won't need to remember many of the rules in the above links if you're interested in the games but who knows? You might find a topic your interested in..I have a feeling you will. Personally, I think it's cool that you've registered on a site that your daughter goes on! If I asked my mum to register on Tamatalk, she would have no idea what she's supposed to do and she'd have no idea how to read, reply and work things on the site!

Have fun on the games! :rolleyes:

ummmm(i dont really think u are a mom coz mom s dont really care and dont have time fot this at least my my cousins mom and my mom lol no offense Acid~Rain

ummmm(i dont really think u are a mom coz mom s dont really care and dont have time fot this at least my my cousins mom and my mom lol no offense Acid~Rain
Yeah they do- there's loads of adults here. x]

Well. I am Acid~Rains Mom. As Rey Mysterio Said, "there are Loads of adults here" :) . My daughter is helping me with tamatalk though, Like showing me where the "Quote button" is and the Fast reply, Add reply. How to PM , etc.

[SIZE=8pt]Welcome To TamaTalk(TT)!!I Hope You Enjoy The Site!If You Have Any Questions,You Can Look Around For That Topic,PM A Guide Or Post A New Topic![/SIZE]

Welcome to TamaTalk! I'm sure you will have alot of fun here! If you need anything feel free to PM me. :wacko:

-Happyqueen

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooooooooopss sorry bout that so welcome welcome!!!!!!

Welcome.

No offence, but i smeel something fishy here- Wouldnt you be more mature, as to not have that avater? Or something.

I don't think you really joined for the arcade, as there are lots of sites on the Web with games on them. :/

But that's my opinion.

Anywhoo-

welcome to TT, have a nice stay.

Welcome to Tamatalk! :unsure:

This site is as good as Webkinz! And it's #1 in the tamagotchi topsites! This will be the best site you've ever been to! Check out the arcade! THAT RIGHT THERE is a 1/4 of ALL of Tamatalk! It's SO fun! And if you have sugggestions or questions about the arcade, go to Tamatalk Arcade Disscussion! If you have any questions or confused about anything else, PM me. (I love getting PM's! He he heeeeee!) So hope you have the best time of your life on Tamatalk! :D (you will, don't worry!)

snickerpie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back