Hello ^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mimi Dawn

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Bonjour! Je m'appelle Mimi Dawn, et J'ai seize ans.[/SIZE]

Hi, I'm Mimi Dawn and I am 16.

I just joined TAMATALK about 10-15 minutes ago.

I've owned a tamagotchi for 3 years (I have a 4.5 one now ^^)

And I just wanted to say Hello, or Bonjour :)

Wow your french! Thats so cool! I am English and i live in the UK. anyways, Welcome to TT! enjoy your stay here replying to topics, posting topics, making friends, chatting, and much more! If you have any questions just PM me. =)

~Mamitchi465

Bonjour! Welcome to Tamatalk! Feel free to P.M. me anytime! You live in France, right? What is it like?

[SIZE=8pt]Heehee, I terribly wish that I was French, that would be quiet amazing.[/SIZE]

Alas, no, I am not, I am American but I absolutely adore the French language and am learning it. I often type everything twice, the second time the best I can translate in french.

lol thats really awsome XD i wish i knew that much of a language but its only my second year taking german XP

Same with me! I live in America but I have French in my blood. The language is just so beautiful.

OMG i just checked lol XD. i don't like who they have casted so far XP. oh well, the book still rocks and thats whats important XD

Latest posts

Back