Hello :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama_Becca

Reaction score
Im Tama Becca, Feel free to call me Becca or even just Bec. Some people here might know me as Flawlessjewel from TamaZone and ITamagotchi. I came here Because TZ shut down all the fun topics such as games, stories, siggys and avvies, Etc, And the member rate decreased alot. I looked for a nice community where there were lots of people to bond with, and make friends.

I hope I fit ijn here better than I did on TZ and iT.

Becca

Hi Becca,welcome to tamatalk! You can p.m me anytime because i'm usually always online.I hope to see ya around the forums!

-mipsy

Welcome to TamTalk Tama_Becca!

I hope you have fun at our small medium large cozy site. Be sure to make sure you know "Da Rules" before posting. Also if your confused about something, you can just PM me because I am more then happy to help.

Enjoy!

-------------Wine_Dizzle

Writing Makes The World Go Round

Welcome to Tama Talk! We have avvies and siggys (but no images in the sigs) ^ _ ^

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi ;)

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!

Latest posts

Back