Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxMametchi

Reaction score
Hi everyone!I'm xxMametchi,I'm new here but you may wonder why I joined in August.I joined in August first,but never came on until today,so today I've decided to come back on.I'll try my best to be active here on Tama Talk.Some of you might know me from other forums,so you are familiar with me.

I have 2 Version 1's,2 Version 2's,2 Version 3's,3 Version 4's,2 Version 4.5's,1 Entama,1 Uratama,1 Chibitama,1 Tamasuku,1 Angelgotchi and one Ketai.Since I'm 'new' here I made a gift for everyone here to use if they want!I don't really know much people on TT so does anyone want to be my friend? ;)

Click Here

Code:
[IMG=https://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa27/xxMametchi/Mame01.gif]

Wow! Did you make that Mametchi yourself? It's cute! ;)

Welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you have a great time here (I'm sure you will ;) )

-Puma

Thanks,yeah,I did!I made a whole animated Mametchi Smilies Set.PM if you'd like to use them!

Thanks,yeah,I did!I made a whole animated Mametchi Smilies Set.PM if you'd like to use them!
If you have a question, feel free to ask me! I've been asked numeress times, so I have experience! I can also crack some pretty funny jokes if you want to here about my camp, and some things that make my friends and I just giggle! I also read a lot, so tell me about YOUR favorite books! I bet i've probably heard of them before! If you are into comics, certain tv shows, play the flute, have an annoying sibbling , tamagotchi help,or just simpily want to chat, talk to me! (I'm also on numeres of websites, so feel free to talk to me about those, too!)

mametchi :wacko:

p.s. I'd be glad to be your friend!

WOw, you've gotten a good start already!

Thanks!I can make all kinds of smilies.Right now I think Tama Talk is pretty great! ^_^

Hello xxMametchi. I am new also and looking to make friends :D I have a version 3 tamagotchi. Her name is Molly and she is 0 years old. Would you like to connect? I'm not sure how to do it though! Do you know how?

Hii ;) Welcome to Tamatalk! You have lots of tamas (well, I only have 2 xD)

That Mametchi you did was really cute. I CANNOT believe you made it by yourself. It is very tiny!

Well, I hope you enjoy it here (you probably will lol)

:) Chibi-Tama ;)

P.S. I'd be glad to be your friend. :angry:

Latest posts

Back