^^; Hello.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Ciagotchi ~

Reaction score
♥ Hi everyone ( people on tamatalk ),

I am really glad I joined this site. I know I can help everyone on Tama talk with P1 , P2 , V3 , V4 ,V4.5 , V5 , Dinkie Dino , Mini Tamas , Angelgotchis , Mothras , Ura Tamas , Familitchi/Fami Tamas , and other virtual pets. I am 100% tama fan. However , I will not be making a log , due to the fact I can't be as active to post on it everyday. I look forward to meeting everyone and memorizing your names. here are some things about me , so we can become familiar with each other:

Name : Candace

Favorite color : the color im posting in

Well. I may not be as active as most people , due to school , chores and tamgotchis , and things like that. However , I will be on as much as I can. Feel free to pm me for help. I've been playing with tamagotchis for a while.

- Candace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Candace! You'll have a great time here on the site. But to cure any confusion, we use the shorthand "P1" and "P2" to refer to the earliest original releases of Tamagotchi that came out in 1996 and 1997, not the Tamagotchi Connection V1 and V2 as you seem to suggest. :huh:

Oz

Hello welcome to TamaTalk Ciagotchi! This is a wonderful site full of really helpful members excellent information about tamagotchi! If youve got any Tamagotchi questions a fellow member would be sure to give you a hand. Dont forget to check out the users guide and the rules as they will keep you on track and if your not sure about something the users guide will really help you out! But the most important thing to do on TamaTalk is to enjoy yourself!! ;) If you need a friend or just want to chat im only a pm away!

Latest posts

Back