Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm new to Tamatalk. I am currently running a devilgotch, an angelgotch & a v5. I'm fairly new to Tamagotchi's but like the vintage types ... they have a lot of character & a certain charm about them. I am mainly looking for devilgotch info at the moment - specifically character charts like the angelgotch character charts on mystic fortress. I'll ask my questions in the right section of Tamatalk, but thought I'd say hello and intoduce myself first :marumimitchi: and note thay even though I am in my thirties have a busy life and a family I am still finding Tamagotchi's strangely compelling/ addictive. :puroperatchi:

Welcome to TamaTalk!

And don't worry about your age! There are plenty of adults that play with Tamas on here!

Wow! An angelgotchi AND a devilgotchi? Sweet! You might be able to find some information on them in the library forum section of here!

Well, enjoy yourself! I'm here for help, and good luck with you Tamas!

Hi, and welcome to Tamatalk! I'm Temari Nara, but you can call me Temari, or Mrs. Nara.

You can be addicted to tamagotchis at any age, like Squidward is cool said. It's really intresting that you have the angelgotchi and the devilgotchi. They are pretty hard to find, nowadays. You might be able to find information about these at the Library section, or the Tamagotchi Ancestor section. For the V5, I have one of those as well. You can find information about them, mostly anywhere here. Except for a few forums.

I hope you have fun at Tamatalk, and meet a lot of friends here.

-Temari Nara

Hello! I am pretty new here, too. As it says in my signature, I just got into Tamagotchis this month! I had never seen or noticed them before. Incredible, I know. :puroperatchi: Also, I am an adult - 55 years old, with a husband, 5 children and 5 grandchildren.... 3 dogs, about a dozen cats (no, I am NOT the crazy cat lady!), and two chickens. I like gardening, permaculture, green living (more or less), nature, letterboxing, art, painting, creativity, all The Sims games (especiall Sims Pets), Harvest Moon Magical Melody, Viva Pinata and thousands of other things.

I have been getting interested in the group hatches going on here, and am considering buying another Tama and joining one - like one of the 4th of July ones. But then, I might wait and hope for a Halloween Hatch or something... I don't know.

PM me, if you'd like.

Hi! Welcome to Tama Talk!

It does not matter what your age is, you can be any age! Wow, angelgotchi and devilgotchi, I can never seem to find them, they are rare AND expensive now. You can usually find information in the FAQ or one of our help forums about them. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat or need a friend!

Welcome to TamaTalk =] Make yourself at home here. Have fun. Also, if you need help with your tama's, you can go to the Library section and could probably find some help there.

-PokeMew

Thank you for such a warm welcome! This seems to be one of those friendly, cozy forums you find every once in a while. I'm glad there are a few older Tamagotchi fans around ... it makes me feel a little more confident in carrying them around with me. Although he doesn't have a problem with me doing whatever I like, I suspect my partner feels slightly embarrassed when I'm tending my Tamagotchi's at the supermarket or something. :D Surprisingly at home he will sometimes bring them to me if they chirp for attention and I'm not in the room. :eek:

I bought both (plus some others) via Ebay. The angels aren't too expensive ($US30.00) as long as they are not the yellow US version ($US150.00). But the devils are prohibitively expensive ($US100 - $US200) and I'm ashamed to admit mine was $US189.00 :eek: :eek: :eek: But I am really enjoying the little devil ... he's the best! I won't recoup my money now I've opened it, but what's the point if you can't enjoy it? A definate one off purchase though.

I'm thinking of making a Devilgotchi page not unlike Angelgotchi Alley since there doesn't seem to be one around at the moment. Or maybe a Devilgotchi Myspace or something.

Thanks again for the welcome,

Luthien, Bakedebirutchi the first and Oyajitenshi the first.

P.S is there a spell checker on this board? ... my spelling tends to be appalling.

Welcome to TamaTalk :p

Hope you like the site. There are plenty of adults around - although they are still in the minority on TamaTalk ;)

However... I always say "Growing Old is Inevitable, Growing Up is Optional"

Enjoy your visits :D

Latest posts

Back