Hello.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

appledotango

Reaction score
Hello there.

I am not new to this site, I'm returning after a long break. Honestly, I don't remember most my past usernames, but I do believe electric.COMA was me a while ago. I apparently suffer from Tamatalk amnesia. XD

Well, I guess I'll tell you all a little about myself.

My name is Andrea and I am thirteen years old. My birthday is February 12, which makes me an Aquarius.

I love to write, draw, and roleplay in my spare time. I'm literate, and I always use proper grammar and punctuation. If you type 'lIeK DiS' or use y instead why, don't expect to be close friends. I may come off as a jerk to some people, but I am really a nice person.

Don't be afraid to talk to me and make friends. c:

I hope that I'll have more fun here than I did before.

You're welcome. =)

Also, I just noticed, you like Pokemon, don't you? You avatar looks Pokemonish to me. Isn't that Dawn over there? -points-

Oh, and watch out for the rabid flying Pikachus around here: there been a increase of them here at TamaTalk when I joined. xD -slapped-

Ahahaha. Yeah, I love Pokemon. I love anime in general.

My avatar is Dawn and . . . . . I'm drawing a blank here. Um, the rival in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Err, Barry! That's it. xD

Welcome back Andrea!

We're glad to have you back!

I also hate people who type lIeK DiS and Leet. I really hate leet. ><

By the way, I'm Briel. :)

Oh. I recall seeing your old account here and there~ Anyway, I hope you feel welcomed back! You can call me Krystal. Or Krys so there's no confusion with Crystallize up there. x3 Hope to see you around!

-high fives-

That makes two Aquariuses. My birthday is a day after yours and a day before Valentine's.

[Feb. 13] So you'll soon be turning fourteen, no?

Welcome back.

And enjoy the RPing. =3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, Andrea. I've seen you around a few role plays.

My name is Kaythina, but call me Kay -everyone does.

So yeah, I hope we can be good friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahahaha. Yeah, I love Pokemon. I love anime in general.My avatar is Dawn and . . . . . I'm drawing a blank here. Um, the rival in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Err, Barry! That's it. xD
i cant wait for Pokemon heart gold and soul silver

Latest posts

Back