*-* Hello :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedRiot

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Arielle. I've been a member of TamaTalk since 2005 or 2006, can't really remember - about the time when I received my second Tamagotchi, a V2 Connection. I've had a few accounts and I've lost a few passwords but this is my newest account, RedRiot.

I've many fond memories of searching TamaTalk for tricks and secret codes and I remember poring over a debugging manual and wishing I could do what it did (I ended up debugging my sister's old tama, I broke it :L)

Anyway, I've come back to Tamatalk because I've been given an assignment for my Japanese Class, one of the categories I could choose from was 'Gadgets'. Naturally, I'm now studying Tamagotchis :wacko:

I'm planning on getting a Music Star, restarting my V4 (and maybe my V3) so I can conduct research myself, but I'm going to need your help! Most of you are Tamagotchi Experts and I know I'll be able to turn to you if I need your advice or help so I'm signing up for TamaTalk again for that. I also might make a blog to show you guys how I'm doing.

(Guys, I'm a bit iffy about getting a Music Star, how much does it branch from the traditional tamagotchi? I just want a virtual pet again >_<)

My Tamas:

2x Connexion 1 (Pale Blue design + Pink design) - Haven't played in over 3-4 years, probably broken :D

2x Connection 2 ( Blue Sea design + Pink Design) - Pink is faulty and the other one is lost :p

1x Connection 3 (Green flowers design) - I think it works... :wacko:

1x Connection 4 (Blue Clouds design) - Working :D

1x Connection 4.5 (World Globe design) - Lost :D [its somewhere in my house!! X_X] :wacko:

' date='+September 19, 2010 06:34 am'] Welcome to TamaTalk, Arielle !
That's a beautiful name. I'm.. Clara. 8D

Enjoy your stay. ^w^
Thanks for your kind welcome :wacko:

I've always loved the name Clara, it reminds me of a character the book Heidi :wacko:

Welcome back! You've come back just in time to see us get a new site UPGRADE (click :D )! Regarding the Music Star: I'm more of an old-school, ancestor person, but I got my first one recently and I like it a lot. You start off with a favorite toy and instrument and you train to be a musician by playing games either on the toy or on Tama Town to raise your Tone, Rhythm, and Original skill points. You form a band when you become an adult and can log onto Tama Town (you're probably at least a bit familiar with Tama Town if you've had a V2, but I'm sure it looks way different than when you remember) to participate in contests and the like. I would say it branches a lot from the traditional Tamagotchi (if by traditional, you mean the vintage ones, and even the early Connections). It's more interactive. Hope you enjoy it here! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! You've come back just in time to see us get a new site UPGRADE (click :ichigotchi: )! Regarding the Music Star: I'm more of an old-school, ancestor person, but I got my first one recently and I like it a lot. You start off with a favorite toy and instrument and you train to be a musician by playing games either on the toy or on Tama Town to raise your Tone, Rhythm, and Original skill points. You form a band when you become an adult and can log onto Tama Town (you're probably at least a bit familiar with Tama Town if you've had a V2, but I'm sure it looks way different than when you remember) to participate in contests and the like. I would say it branches a lot from the traditional Tamagotchi (if by traditional, you mean the vintage ones, and even the early Connections). It's more interactive. Hope you enjoy it here! ^_^
Thanks for the welcome!

The site upgrade looks good :p

I spent three hours reading through Binary's tama-go log last night n_n

I have now sent an email to the Australian stockist :p When they come out I think I'll have to add it to my collection.

I should be buying a music star today so I'm very excited about a new tama that isn't a 'Connection'.

But anyway, thanks HEAPS for your advice and welcome, it means a lot to me - I know I'm going to fit right in here again :D

~ arielle

Binary's log is epically amazing. As for getting the TMGO, if you can, they're also available online. I don't know if you're considering an online option. Also, the Music Star/V6 (and the TMGO, come to think of it, I don't really know which one to which you were referring) are both "connection" Tamagotchis. I probably should have mentioned that. Anyway, glad you're playing an active role on this site already, posting, browsing, and such. :)

Binary's log is epically amazing. As for getting the TMGO, if you can, they're also available online. I don't know if you're considering an online option. Also, the Music Star/V6 (and the TMGO, come to think of it, I don't really know which one to which you were referring) are both "connection" Tamagotchis. I probably should have mentioned that. Anyway, glad you're playing an active role on this site already, posting, browsing, and such. :)
The log sure is amazing, I spent almost three hours reading then researching little things he mentioned.

You're signature suggests that you also received a TMGO from TamaTalk and Bandai, am I correct in thinking this?

I got my first tama from ebay *-* A pale blue connexion V1, when I got it I had no idea whatsoever on how to use it :)

By 'Connection' tamagotchi, I meant the new Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion series (V1-4.5), I don't really consider the familitchi in that series because of the family gameplay, nor the Music Star because that one follows a different kind of story that differs from the basic 'Raise a virtual pet' style of gameplay that I am used to. I should've explained that better >.<

10 posts already!! I've been browsing through the different forums and they remind me so much of previous years *sigh*, can't wait to get my Music Star and start my research!

Earlier today I was thinking about how I didn't even know what a forum was before I joined TamaTalk :)

At that time when I first joined I must've lied about my age O_O or else the age 13+ rule wasn't in place. Not sure...

But I'm over 13 now, so I don't have to worry about that rule anymore :(

Anyway, Thanks heaps for the welcome! You're a very kind and good TamaTalker from what I've seen in your posts around the site. Keep up the good work!

Welcome to TamaTalk Arielle!

I don't give out my name on Websites so I yeah. Call me what you want ~

The Upgrade does look awesome, you came back at a good time!

I'd love to study Japan. It sounds so interesting there.

So yeah, Welcome to TamaTalk! PM me if you need a freind ~

Hey there, welcome to Tamatalk, Arielle! I might sound like a moderator or whatever, but you'll have a great time on this completely new TT; well, it's sort-of new, but what I mean is there are surprises almost everyday. And since you're researching Tamagotchis, you should take a look at the Tips and Tricks section, naturally; they have a thread on debugging the Tamagotchi if you're interested in how it functions instead of the history of the Tama.

-Watermelon

The log sure is amazing, I spent almost three hours reading then researching little things he mentioned.You're signature suggests that you also received a TMGO from TamaTalk and Bandai, am I correct in thinking this?

I got my first tama from ebay *-* A pale blue connexion V1, when I got it I had no idea whatsoever on how to use it :p

By 'Connection' tamagotchi, I meant the new Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion series (V1-4.5), I don't really consider the familitchi in that series because of the family gameplay, nor the Music Star because that one follows a different kind of story that differs from the basic 'Raise a virtual pet' style of gameplay that I am used to. I should've explained that better >.

10 posts already!! I've been browsing through the different forums and they remind me so much of previous years *sigh*, can't wait to get my Music Star and start my research!

Earlier today I was thinking about how I didn't even know what a forum was before I joined TamaTalk ;)

At that time when I first joined I must've lied about my age O_O or else the age 13+ rule wasn't in place. Not sure...

But I'm over 13 now, so I don't have to worry about that rule anymore :p

Anyway, Thanks heaps for the welcome! You're a very kind and good TamaTalker from what I've seen in your posts around the site. Keep up the good work!
Yep, he does a fantastic job on it, very detailed. Makes me even more excited to start up my TMGO (haven't had the chance yet, I'd like to log...still too busy with school and all, but now I'm thinking it might be cool to wait till the upgrade kicks in because then we should be able to post pictures in our logs)! Speaking of which, you are correct. I received a TMGO, all 6 figurines released so far, and the case from Bandai through a recent TamaTalk contest (if you click on my user name on the page, it will take you to the topic where we all posted our ideas...mine is one of the last posts, if you're interested ;) ). I can't thank TamaTalk and Bandai enough for this opportunity, makes me love Tamagotchis even more. :mametchi:

Ebay is a lifesaver, honestly. I wouldn't have all the vintage and rare ones if it weren't for Ebay. I even found a replica of the very first Tamagotchi I had (a transparent yellow P2 back in 1999), since it broke (I use it for spare parts now, so in a way, it lives on). I see what you mean by your definition of "connection" now, thanks for explaining that. :)

Again, I'm glad you could join us. Feel free to flag me down on the boards or send me a PM whenever you'd like. I love meeting new people, talking about different things, and helping people out! Thank you for your compliments! See you around!

Dazzlelitchi:

Hey,

I'm learning parts of the language (I can read and translate a lot of things as I now know the Hiragana and Katakana alphabets) and we're starting to learn more about the country, hence the assignment.

I love the avi too, sadly the person in the picture isn't me (I wish it was, shes pretty!!) but I was going through my pictures folder and saw that she was holding a tamagotchi and photoshopped it with a filter and added the characters in the corner <3

And thanks for the welcome, I'm actually starting to recognise usernames from throughout the years I've been a member ;)

TAMAGIRL2008:

Hello :mametchi: Thanks for the welcome, it's great to have so many friendly people here on the forums n__n!

I'm very excited for the upgrade! And learning Japanese is very interesting and fun, it's my best subject right now :)

kutchipatchiwatermelon:

Thankyou! I don't mind people sounding like moderators, it's the same way I reply to questions >__<

I know that I'll have a lot of fun on the TT, it's going to be even better than I thought it was when I first joined ;)

I can actually succesfully debug a tamagotchi now, I was thinking about doing that for a demonstration for when I present my assignment... I have a V3 that could use a bit of torture :p

OldSchoolTama:

You're comp idea sounds like so much fun!! You're very lucky to win that prize, I hope you make a log soon! They're so fascinating if somebody with proper spelling and grammar (like you) are writing them.

V4.5 is the best!

I wish I could find it :) </3

I got a V6 about an hour ago <3

I have a female petitchi called Shishi, she just woke up from a nap. The buttons are so unresponsive though! I suppose I'll get used to them.

Latest posts

Back