Hello :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber-Cakes

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I had an account on here a while back. i'd say maybe in 09 or so. However i've lost the info for it since then so i needed to make a new account. I haven't been on for a year or more so i don't really remember anyone. I got into tamagotchis only recently in 09 when a friend of mine on my school bus got a v5. I knew about tamagotchis as a kid and always wanted one but never had one. So i got my own v5 and the rest was history.

I am currently working on trying to get some of the older tamagotchis. I like the v5 but taking care of 3 tamas doesn't seem as special as raising one at a time. For that reason i like the tama-go a lot more.

I have 1 v5 2 v5.5/celebrity 2 music stars and one tama-go. The only one i currently have running is my tama-go. I am going to get some batteries soon and start up my v5 and one of my music stars since it feels like forever since i've played with them. :(

I'm glad to be back on this forum and i'm glad to meet all of you for the first time, or again. :)

Hello and welcome to the forums ! I hope you will enjoy yourself! Please remember the rules ! I hope to see you around sometime!

Back