Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

icewolf113

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to TamaTalk, You may call me Ice or Heather. I am 25 years old and had at one point in my life 2 original tamagotchis and an angelgotchi. What happened to them... I don't remember, but I decided to buy a v2 and I am currently and anxiously awaiting its arrival.

A little bit about me:

I love the color orange, and I love wolves, and cats of all breeds, wild and tame. I currently own a Dachshund named toki (i read that it means hopeful in japanese), Three cats, Jordan, Olive and Clover, a 3 year old Bearded dragon name Zelda and the newest addition was a Albino Tiger Oscar fish. I love to play video games, World of Warcraft and skyrm are my favorites. I am married and we have two beautiful children... they drive me a little bit crazy and one day, when they are old enough I will teach them to love tamagotchis too. I have played several Virtual pets games, my favorite for the pc is Petz 4. I enjoy the outdoors, camping and hikeing. I also like role playing in several styles and have done many years of dungeons and dragons and Live action roleplays (scary huh? lol)

If you wish to know more just ask, I will gladly tell you. :D I hope to make some new friends and get some good tips and advice since I am an old tamagotchi player comeing back into the world of newer tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back