Hello!~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megnutt

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Megnutt and I have been stalking browsing the site for a few days now!

I just recently found my old Tamagotchi Connection v2 and am so into it that I have ordered a Tama-Go and should be here within the next few weeks! ^^-

Anyway, I joined because of the wonderful community I saw and wished to be a part of it! Hope to get to know you all~ :D

Welcome to TamaTalk!, I ordered my partner a V2 last week, we are going to hatch them together, imo V2 is one of the better tamagotchis.

Thank you! ^^-

And I agree, I love my v2. However I do not own any others at the moment to compare it to.

I ordered two Tama-Gos, one for my best friend and the other for me, so we are doing something similar to you! I'm really excited for them to get here :3 However being in Canada means that it will take a wee bit longer than usual. :/

welcome to tamatalk^-^

I myself no longer have my v2's but i do have a v6 (music star), gen1, gen2 and angelgotchi (all vintage from 1997)

Thanks to all of you! :D

Webster04, that's quite the collection! (compared to me anyway!) I have a feeling the Tama-Go wont be my last ordered Tama ^^;;

And Moussette, I sure hope so! <3 I'm really excited. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back