Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murotchi

Reaction score
I joined here yesterday and decided to make a post here.

I love Tamagotchi, alot of my friends think it's weird that I still like them (being almost 20 year old male) but I don't care! Tamagotchi is for everyone!

My favorite Tama is my V3, I currently only have couple V2 and V3's. I'm thinking about getting P's when I have money. But until that, I enjoy what I already own!

And my favorite Tamagotchi character is Kuchipatchi! :wub:

Hope to meet new people, I'm a little bad with English so bear with me! :lol:

Welcome! Your English is great, and good for you for sticking up for what you like!

Be sure to check out the User Guide to the site, and have fun browsing the forums. See you around! :)

Welcome to the community and I say you're never too old to enjoy something you love, my friends thinks its odd to be in university and bragging about a peanut butter and jam sandwich... Or when I buy school supplies I get the most cute frog pencil case ever!! Tamagotchis at fun for everyone!! And colour tamas are very fun and gives you a different perspective!

Welcome to the community and I say you're never too old to enjoy something you love, my friends thinks its odd to be in university and bragging about a peanut butter and jam sandwich... Or when I buy school supplies I get the most cute frog pencil case ever!! Tamagotchis at fun for everyone!! And colour tamas are very fun and gives you a different perspective!
I tend to get all sorts of cute school supplies too! And thanks for the welcomes!

Latest posts

Back