hello~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amykola

Reaction score
Hello there! I joined the forum just a few days ago- and I'm quite happy to be here! I, like many, collected Tamagotchi and other virtual pets as a child and always loved them! I was absolutely enamored by Tamagotchis from the first time I played with one, and from then on I was hooked! I remember browsing eBay as a kid and finding an Osutchi/Mesutchi pair that my best friend and I shared and absolutely adored.

Life went on, and although I still loved my tamas, I was busy and had other things on my mind. One day I was browsing eBay in college and discovered that tamagotchis had color screens and I immediately purchased the iD. I now have the iDL, and am anxiously awaiting the P's. :wacko: My collection was quite large at one point but I sold a large number of them off, including a yasashii. Looking back- I regret selling them, but I really needed the money at the time. C'est la vie.

Anyway- I'll stop my rambling. Here's a picture of about 1/3 of my collection:

wmWItky.jpg

(my apologizes for the obnoxious amount of bokeh)

I also have a youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/ammko4) which only has one video of my iD L, and I haven't posted to in 2+ years- BUT I fully intend on posting more videos once my P's arrives!

By the way, I'm Amy and I'm 24.

Thanks for reading this! & I look forward to spending time here and talking with all of you! ^_^

Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! It's always nice to see new members closer to my own age group (I'm 20, so a bit younger than you haha)

From what I can see of your collection, it looks really nice! I'm definitely jealous of a few things in that picture XD

You'll love the P's btw, it's my favorite version :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh, welcome to TT! You have quite the cute little collection there! I hope you have fun here! :D

thank you everyone! i'm excited to be here!

@brittygotchi- i, too, am happy to see that there are members in our age group! it's nice to know that i'm not the only 20-something with an undying love for tamas! :wub:

Latest posts

Back