Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwine

Reaction score
I'm Elwine,

I hunted hard for a forum based on these pets and found this one. I was happy to see it was still active.

I haven't actually played with these toys since the 90's but I kept the three I had in their boxes. When I re activated my Dinky Dino just the other day I was so excited I posted about it on my facebook, which ended up taking me to a store the following day in hunt of two Tamagotchi Friends that a poster had mentioned seeing in her city. I was happy they had them! So I will be adding those to my xmas gifts this year.

:)

I am enjoying it so far, I'm more of a forum lurker then a poster but its fun to see people with such love for these toys!

I have to wait for my new tama's though, :( I bought them for stocking stuffers, I keep opening the bag and taking the box out to look at it though.

Question on the chat, how do I get it to work?

I am enjoying it so far, I'm more of a forum lurker then a poster but its fun to see people with such love for these toys!

I have to wait for my new tama's though, :( I bought them for stocking stuffers, I keep opening the bag and taking the box out to look at it though.

Question on the chat, how do I get it to work?
Hello! Welcome! Hope you like it here. TamaChat isn't very active anymore. :( But you can still join it! First, click "TamaCHAT!" at the top of the sceen. Next, click the words "approved for accessing CHAT?"

Then, make a new topic under the forum, with your username as the topic's title. I don't know what happens next. Note, it may take a few days for a moderator to approve you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back