Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnsea

Reaction score
I got excited and started my Tamagotchi Log without making an introduction post haha! So here we go.

I'm Vinny! I'm 21 and I've been playing with Tamagotchis pretty much my whole life. (I also draw [source: my icon] but that's not that important honestly.)

I got out of them around the time the 4Us came out because even though I bought 2, I had nothing to do with them aside from the base Tamagotchi because nothing I owned used NFC.

The last 2 weeks ago, I dove face first into the M!Xes! How could I resist, really? The concept was cute and once I got one I fell back in love to the point of scouring for sites to post and talk to people about them! So here I am! :D

Welcome! ^_^ Your log looks interesting already!

Hi Vinny!

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Your log looks amazing already, I'll definitely be following it.

Also, nice avatar! Do you have a deviantart or somewhere that you post pictures? :)

Welcome Vinny!

There seem to be so many people getting back into the virtual pet hobby lately, and it's great to see.

I hope you have a good time here! :lol:

Welcome to TamaTalk!! I saw your log earlier and it definitely looks interesting! I hope you enjoy it here c:

Welcome! ^_^ Your log looks interesting already!
Thank you so much! :D I'm hoping I can keep it up for a while.

Hi Vinny!

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Your log looks amazing already, I'll definitely be following it.

Also, nice avatar! Do you have a deviantart or somewhere that you post pictures? :)
Thank you! I don't use deviantART sadly; I post a lot of my work on tumblr! ^_^

I'm really grateful for the generally good feedback on the log though! I'm not much of a writer, so I take a lot of pictures. ^^;;

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back