Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drick99

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Drick99 and I LOVE Tamagotchi! None of my friends are on this site so I would like to make some on this site!

ME

boy

grade 5

11 yrs.

nice

I hope I can find some friends!

Also, tell me if u go to atlantic memorial school!

if u do, we can meet eachother!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Hi,welcome 2 tamatalk hope u enjoy ur stay and i'll be ur friend.[/SIZE]

Hi and welcome to tamatalk! Hope you have a great time and if you have any questions or problems please feel free to PM me! There are many great things to check out on tamatalk and if you are ever bored you can even go to the tamatalk arcade which has many games! :angry: -RR :rolleyes:

I'll be your friend!!If you have any questions ask me or any guides,admin,or just members!!

-♣FLAME♣

Hey! ^_^ I`m 9, a girl, and named Monik! I ;) tamas! I would love to be anyone`s friend! :unsure: :hitodetchi: B) :D :mimitchi: ^_^ :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :pochitchi: B) :p :ph34r: :blink:

Hi! welcome to tamatalk.I hope you enjoy this site.Im also 11.If you have any questions at all ask me.

Hey! ^_^ I`m 9, a girl, and named Monik! I  ;) tamas! I would love to be anyone`s friend! :unsure:   :huh:   :mimitchi:   :mametchi:   :mimitchi:   :mametchi:   :puroperatchi:   :puroperatchi:   :pochitchi:   :huh:   :mimitchi:   :ph34r:   :blink:
i am 9 to and i want to be buddies with some people my age!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back