Hello,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphin5656

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm new so I'm kind of nervous.

I'm 8 years old.

Do you want to be friends?

I am happy with my best friend. :furawatchi:

YOUNG ROBOT do u wanna be my freind if u do pm me.do u want to be my freind to dolthin5656

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! be carful of what imformation you give to people, though! I hope you have fun exploring

the different fourums in tamatalk! Have fun!

PM me for quistions!

hi! welcome to tama talk! i hope you have as much of a great time as i do! :furawatchi: :blink: ;) pm me if you need a friend!

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk!

Please read the rules and pinned topics for good use.

Dont forget about Tama CHAT open on weekends only! Its fun, you'll like it! :blink:

Feel free to PM me when you have a question, or if you want a buddy to chat with! ;)

HAVE FUN and remember not to give out your personal information! :furawatchi: -ZTF

Hello, welcome to TT, PLease do not hesitate to PM me anytime and we can chat about Tamagoptchis and become great friends!! LOL!! Hope to see you around and remember to always follow the TAmatalk rules, Most importantly, have fun!!!

~Tama-Love~

where did you get your tamagotchi????
Sorry Shadowbay_900, but this is out of topic, if you wan't to now, then make your own Topic in the Whats in Your Mind forum!!

Best~Wishes,

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back