Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar 55

Reaction score
Um...Hi! I am sort of new here and if I could get some help that would be great. Note: I have a V1 and I am saving up for a V3. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello anyone? Please assist! :p

no offense but this topic should be in the whats on your mind section.

Well I have a V1 and right now my tamagotci is a Ichigotchi and I am hoping it will turn into the ninja guy who looks like this. :mametchi:

Hi there,

Welcome to Tamatalk! :mametchi: PM me if you need any help with anything, and I will always PM you back! Anyway, please take the time to read all of the rules here, and remember to have a great time! :(

**Can a Guide please move this topic to Introductions!**

~Tama-Love~

Hi there and welcome to TamaTalk. Be sure to have a good look around all the forums - you'll find lots of helpful information. If you can't find an answer to your questions, please post a new topic in the appropraite forum :mametchi:

GK1

Moved to Introductions

Hi, welcome to tamatalk we are a very fiendly community and we hope you have a great time here.

-Tamagotchi_V3_Crazy-

Hi and welcome to tamatalk!

Admin trys to acheve makeing tamagotchis fun!If there were no guides there would be no rules because the guides and admin make it fun!

So please respect them and have a great time here at tt and if you want help pm me!

Here are some tranlasions to learn:

tt=tamatalk.

tc=tamachat.

spam=short pointless anyoing messages.

lol=laugh out loud.

sup=what up.

I hope to see you more around tt and your post number increses

:D :mametchi: :lol: :lol:

This is Tom and Mark reporting for tamatalk :)

Hello and welcome to tamatalk!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

Remember to read the tamatalk rules.

PM me if you need any help!

-sk8er girl-

Hi! Welcome to Tama Talk! The admin and guides try to keep Tama Talk a happy and friendly community, and I tell you what, they've succeeded! Please make sure you read the rules on each forum therefore you will learn things you can/can't do. Have a wounderful time here!

!daniwigg!

wleocme read the pinned topics in the foum you wish to post in before you post in it! WELCOME! pm a guide for help or comments. want to support tt and become a angelgotchi? ask your parents if you are a kid and if they say yes, BOOM! your a honored angelgotchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back