Hello

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

olysprincess

Reaction score
Hello i am new here and I am looking for friends and help...I love tamagotchis...i had them along time ago and i just bought my self one the other day...I hope i can make lots of friends on here and also get help...Thank you to everyone in advance that may help me in the future.

Hello! Welcome to Tama Talk! It has some of the best tips on tamagotchi's, a friendly community and Tama Guides (Moderators) and are best admin.Who made this wounderful site!

!daniwigg!

Hi, and welcome to Tamatalk, olysprincess!!!

It is good to see you like tamagotchis! I hope you enjoy your stay here :) . Feel free to PM me if you happen to need any help or have any querys :blink:

- Fooet

P.S daniwigg, Admin made this wonderful site!

Hi, and welcome to Tamatalk, olysprincess!!!
It is good to see you like tamagotchis! I hope you enjoy your stay here :) . Feel free to PM me if you happen to need any help or have any querys :blink:

- Fooet

P.S daniwigg, Admin made this wonderful site!
I know I ment to put a comma by `are best, admin.` But I forogt oops!

Hey welcome To Tama Talk! There's mostly nice people here I rarely run into bad people but anyway this is the greatest tama site ever! So much bandai even talks to us! :wacko:

Hi and welcome to tamatalk!

Admin trys to acheve makeing tamagotchis fun!If there were no guides there would be no rules because the guides and admin make it fun!

So please respect them and have a great time here at tt and if you want help pm me!

Here are some tranlasions to learn:

tt=tamatalk.

tc=tamachat.

spam=short pointless anyoing messages.

lol=laugh out loud.

sup=what up.

I hope to see you more around tt and your post number increses

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is Tom and Mark reporting for tamatalk :ph34r:

Hello and welcome to tamatalk! :lol:

I'm am sure you'll enjoy it here - everyone is friendly.

Remember to read the rules and explore tamatalk to get use to the forums.

PM me if you have any questions. :ph34r:

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back