Hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamatchi Lola

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Carlo and I just joined! I know, my post looks very empty. I need to go get an avatar and signature, but I couldn't wait to post. :p Well I live in Hawaii and I am a student at Holomua. I have a small collection of Tamagotchis. I have a Purple Dots V1, Transcuesent (Uhh.. how do you spell it?) Purple V2 (Dont know where I put it though :angry: and a brand new Tamagotchi V3 Baby Blue Dots. Well, that's most of me. Ohh, I forgot something..

BRING THE URATAMA TO THE USA!!!! :D :D :D

Agree with me please. <_< Anyways, happy posting!

Welcome to TamaTalk!!!! <_< :angry: :D I hope you find it as fun and addicting as I do! Practically every member in TamaTalk will be friendly with you! If you need asny help with your avatar, rules, or how this website works, you should find a TamaTalk guide who's online and ask them! And like you said, Happy Posting! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Carlo, I'm new to Tama Talk too. I live in Toronto Canada. I also have a translucent purple V2. It's on generation 4 (my new record!) I'm Laura btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back